When researching the Cabo Rico 34, there was little information available on the net.
Here’s my attempt to archive and centralize some useful information, resources, and documents for myself and the benefit of others.
- Cabo Rico 34 Specifications (PDF)
- Cabo Rico 34 Overview (PDF)
- Cabo Rico 34 Owner’s Manual (PDF)
- Cabo Rico 34 Packing List (PDF)
- Cabo Rico 34 Thruhull Location (PDF)
- Cabo Rico 34 Main Panel Wiring Diagram (PDF)
- Cabo Rico 34 Bilge Pump & High Water Alarm Wiring Diagram (PDF)
- Cabo Rico 34 Electric Layout (PDF)
- Cabo Rico 34 Electrolisis & Lightning Protection (PDF)
- Cabo Rico 34 Plumbing Layout A (PDF)
- Cabo Rico 34 Plumbing Layout B (PDF)
- Cabo Rico 34 General Arrangement (PDF)
- Cabo Rico 34 Electronic Layout (PDF)
- Cabo Rico 34 Speakers Distribution (PDF)
- Ampair 100 Manual (1997) (PDF)
- Muir Atlantic Series VR/VRC-1000/1200 Installation/Operation Manual (PDF)
- Walker’s Knotmaster Log Mk IIIA Manual (PDF)
- Cabo Rico Yachts
- Cabo Rico 34 on SailboatData.com
- Cabo Rico 38 on BlueWaterBoats.org
- Cabo Rico Owners Forum
- Cabo Rico Owners Group on Facebook
- Cabo Rico hull number interpretation
- Cabo Rico Owners web site
- New Boat Review: The Cabo Rico 34 by Captain Thom Burns (Sailing Breezes)
- Cabo Rico 38 review by Jack Hornor (BoatUS)
- Cabo Rico 38 review by John Kretschmer (Sailing Magazine)
- Cabo Rico 38 review by Practical Sailor
1 thought on “Cabo Rico 34 Information, Resources, and Documents”
I have enjoyed your site and the work you’ve done on your boat.
Very informative & the resources you’ve put up have been nice.
To your knowledge, do you know if there are any other Cabo Rico 34 in the area (SF, Monterey bay areas).
My wife & I are starting the process of looking for a boat & the Cabo Rico 34 or 38 is on the list. At some point we’d like to reach to owners to see if they’re willing to show their boats, to get a feel for the boat size & layout.
Thanks for your time,